The Amway Ribbon Program
Ribbon is a program offered by Amway North America whose goal is to deliver a product portfolio that meets the gift and incentive needs of small businesses and that provides a product experience that meets the gifting needs of consumers.
Since 2011, I have been the Art Director for the Ribbon program. Each year’s program contains well over 100 pieces, in four languages. This includes 30 gift cards, 28 product catalogs, innovative printed selling materials, as well as over twenty additional pieces available online. In addition, 2012 featured a monthly newsletter, seasonal banner ads, and much more. See below for just a small sample of my work on the Ribbon program.
The Ribbon program offers 17 collections in the US,
and 13 in Canada.
2015 brought a major redesign for the Ribbon program. The goals of this redesign include:
- Retain and acquire Ribbon Independent Business Owners (IBOs)
- Increase relevancy in both the under-35 and Latino demographics
- Evolve the Ribbon brand, in a way that does not alienate existing IBOs
- Simplify catalog copy and drive user to the web
- Clean, uncluttered, easy-to-navigate design
- Active, exciting layout in gift cards, catalogs, sales material, and web design